weBeetle (an Italian company based in Italy) is looking for 2 developers
(on a full time long term basis) to be added to the dev team working on b2b projects,
with particular focus on a microservice architecture.
More specifically we are looking for a 'front end' developer (yup, React... if you don't know what's that, the problem can be overcome)
and a 'back end' developer (php/symfony... nodejs (-.-)).
Things that could make us happy are as follows:
#Things that can make us happy
- PHP (...Laravel/Symfony)
- React, Angular or VueJS;
- Mysql or other RDBMS DB;
- MongoDB or other NoSQL DB;
- Agile & Scrum framework knowledge;
- Good english skills;
- At least 2 years of experience in the same role;
- Linux (shell scripting & adminitratio):
- Microservies (AKA: kubernetes, ambassador, envoy, istio, blablabla)
#Very important things (without which you can't stand a chance)
The right amount of Personal skills:
communication and self organizaation
- Focus on targets and team work (is the team that brings value!!!).
#Location: Split - HR (you will be working with an ITALIAN product owner based in the heart of Dalmacija -> HŽV).
Don't worry : Southern Italian and Dalmatian culture are someway pretty similar.
#Wage: depending on your experience/skills (see above points)
Thanks for reading and apologize for any mistakes. We are italians afterall! ;)